Tuesday, January 15, 2013

College Search and Blog Launch January 2013!

Hello Peninsula Young Writers friends and families,

As the director of Peninsula Young Writers for the past eight years, I've had the privilege of working with so many creative and enthusiastic young writers.  This past year through expanding my writing workshop offerings to include college essay writing I've met more terrific writers.

My own daughter Lily, a camp assistant for several years, and now a high school junior, is now ready to began her own college search.  I plan to use this blog to document her progress and what she and I both learn during the college search as well as an opportunity to share information and tips I come across in my reading and research.  I hope those of you with high school aged children will find this blog informative (and perhaps amusing at times).

Happy Reading!

P.S. Check out the new updated Peninsula Young Writers Website: www.pwlp.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment